Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Yes He Can



In a few hours Barack Obama will take the seat held mostly incompetently by Bush Jr. Over the last few days this nincompoop's attempts in the media to sell himself as having been a great president have been embarrassing. Awarding a 'Thanks for Fighting a Ridiculous War with Me' award to our own ex-Little Johnnie was equally nauseating. I hope both of them disappear forever. Falling through a stage trapdoor would be poetic.

Obama has shown us he has all the moves, and he'll make some mistakes no doubt, but I'm a believer.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, so am I! And at risk of objectifying the poor little super-hero, I am sure I am not the only one who has noticed that he is also quite sexy, though no-one is saying so.

Scribulator said...

hmmm, I think many people are saying so!

I was also interested to read in The New Yorker yesterday that Obama has not only blown all known figures and markets for pre-election badges/buttons, but invented a whole new post-election market for them. Most popular badge?

'Yes We Did'